Targeted Twitter Followers
HOW IT WORKS
Option 1 Follow-First Method
The follow-first method gains followers by following targeted users with the goal that some will follow-back:
- Find Twitter users based on the above four targeting parameters
- Follow these people and a certain percentage will follow back
- Unfollow any users that do no follow-back
This method is the most effective for gaining targeted followers.
Option 2 Favorites Method
The Favorites Method gains targeted followers by favoriting tweets that match your keyword preferences. For example, if you are Zappos, an online shoe distributer, you could favorite tweets that have the keywords “I need new shoes” or “Wish I had new shoes”. The users that sent these tweets will be notified of the favorites and a portion of these users will follow in return. This method increases engagement and mentions in addition to followers. Favorites are an effective way of engaging with users and when done correctly, can build a strong base of targeted followers.
- Find tweets matching keywords
- Favorite tweets
- Portion of users follow as a result
This method may be slower than the Follow-First Method but it does not require any following.
This package allows you to choose up to four targeting parameters:
- Keyword Targeting | What keywords and phrases would your target followers tweet about? These are words or phrases that your target followers would tweet about. For example, if you are Zappos, an online shoe retailer, you could target users that tweet “I need new shoes” or “I want new shoes”. Our system will then follow these users to connect with them.
- Profile Info targeting | What keywords and phrases would be in the profile information of your target market? These are keywords and phrases that would appear in your target market’s profile information. Back to our Zappos example, you could target users that have “Shoe lover” or just simply the word “Shoes” in their profile information.
- Competition targeting | What Twitter accounts have followers that YOU want? In this targeting option, you provide us with Twitter accounts which have followers that YOU want. These accounts can be individuals or businesses that have your same target audience; such as competitors or similar professionals. This method targets followers of other Twitter accounts.
- Location Targeting | Where is your target segment? Provide us with a zip code, city, state, or even country, and we will filter followers based on their location. You can even choose a radius of up to 500 miles so you can customize the length of your reach.
Gain targeted Twitter followers
4 Targeting Options
Keyword, Profile, Competition, & Location
Follow OR Favorites
Target followers using Follow-First or Favorites.